You can open a dispute by clicking on Contact Us link at Razorpay website within
30 days of payment if:
- You don’t receive the item
- You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on the seller’s website
By opening a dispute, Razorpay will work with seller & buyer to mitigate & resolve a
To open a dispute:
- Click on the link here
- Select the category “dispute a payment”, then click Continue.
- Enter ‘payment id & description of your request, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to
escalate a dispute for an item not received
- Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the
seller enough time before opening a dispute
- Provide the details about the issue to help us decide on the best solution
to resolve it